CatholicCare is committed to providing quality and fee for service programs. Fees are required to be paid for services provided to you unless otherwise stated. (This section applies to donations)
CatholicCare fee for service programs underlying principles for client payments or fee contributions are as follows:
- Where applicable you are required to either make payment in full or contribute towards the cost of the services you receive. You will be informed of the fee rate applicable at the time of initial referral, annual assessment or when your circumstances change.
- Services may be reviewed or reduced if you do not pay the required fees.
- Fees will be charged in accordance with the scale of fees approved by the Director of the relevant service. Fees are reviewed annually and you will be notified of these changes.
- Fees charged will be invoiced after the completion of service.
- All information supplied in relation to a person’s capacity to pay will be treated as confidential.
- You will be informed at the time of the initial referral / assessment that a financial assessment will be conducted and you will be requested to make a contribution (fee) towards the service provision.
- Payment is generally requested after the completion of the service and an invoice will be sent your nominated email address.
- Payment is requested within 14 days of the invoice being generated and the due date for payment is stated on the invoice. Should accounts fall more than 2 months overdue, CatholicCare will review the situation and may need to consider reducing or ceasing your services.
- Payment are accepted via the following methods
- Direct Debit (Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Credit Card
- After a payment is made and an email confirmation of payment will be sent to you.
Refunds – Should an error be found on an invoice, you have 30 days to notify the CatholicCare Finance Team in writing by email to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within 14 days after investigation and approval.
Complaints – If you are dissatisfied with the conduct of a CatholicCare staff member, unhappy with a service received, or any matter in relation to a payment for service, a complaint should be raised. Information on making a complaint can be found on our website.